The Writing Newbie

Writing is an adventure. Enjoy the journey and write the way you love!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kiwi Time #3

Finally my finals are over!! Yaay!
I’m sorry that I haven’t uploaded in a while, but I’ve just gone through the two most boring weeks of my life in which I did little else than study, take exams and sleep.
But now that’s over and hopefully I won’t have to do a re-sit. If so I can fully enjoy my three (!) month vacation!
This is just a quick update because I have to go to the movies in about seven minutes. But I wanted to tell you all that I’m back and that I’ll post a new blog entry next Monday.
I hope that all of your writing is going well. I’ve got some great plans for this summer and hope to get a lot of writing done.

Also because this is kiwi time and because you probably don’t know this about me yet, I thought I would share something awesome: Next year I’ll be going to England! For an entire year.
Because high school is such fun (*cough cough*) I thought I would go to England and take another year there! I’ll be in the sixth form and I’ve already picked out my subjects and it’s going to be a lot of fun!
The reason I’m going is because I want to improve my English. I’m not a native English speaker by the way, for those of you who didn’t know. But I learned to speak it at a very early age. Because I write all my stories in English I thought it would be smart to improve my grammar and vocabulary.
And of course I hope that I’ll be able to find a publisher there!

Well, I’m going to see Prince of Persia now. I hope you all had a better two weeks than I had and I’ll be back with a post on Monday!

As always please leave comments saying whatever and if you have any questions about writing even if you think they’re stupid (which I assure you they’re not) please tell them to me so I can help or even write a post about it :3

Keep writing!

Xx LordKiwii

2 comments:

  1. Cool! My exams have just finished as well, but they were nothing big as I'm only 12 so they were pretty easy. I really hope you enjoy your time in England, I live there (here?!) and I can assure you that you will love it! Good luck on finding a publisher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katkin:
    Yaay so you're free as well xD And I'm sure I will love it! I've been to England three times before and every time it was amazing!
    Thanks!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete