The Writing Newbie

Writing is an adventure. Enjoy the journey and write the way you love!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Be Inspired

Hi everyone!

Because clearly I don't have enough to do, I started a second blog!
It's a bit more random and personal. It is called Be Inspired Today, and I'm planning to upload something every other day that inspires me.
It can be anything from a picture, to a painting or perhaps a quote. Anything.

The reason I made this blog is because I wanted to have a blog for you guys where I
would post something nearly every day, instead of every week... or two weeks .... or ... well you get the idea.

Also, I have been having trouble finding inspiration for my story and I know I'm not the only one. So I hope that in a while I'll have a blog full of little quotes, stories
and pictures where people can just browse and hopefully find what they are looking for.

It's not going to be centred about writing, but I will post a lot of things related or helpful to writing. Simply because I can't help it; I love writing.

So please take a second and visit it!

http://beinspired2day.blogspot.com/

If you like it feel welcome to follow (I feel so lonely with zero followers atm ) and leave me a comment telling me what you think! If you think I'm doing it all wrong, or if you have any criticism, that's always welcome as well! Or if you want to get inspired for something. Like getting back to school. Or writing a fantasy story. Or getting a story idea. Just let me know!

This was it. I hope you like my new blog as much as this one (or better). I won't be neglecting this one! Don't worry. Any requests and questions about writing are still very much welcome! Because I have no ideas yet what to write my next post about.

School's starting again soon. Everyone enjoy your last days of freedom!

Keep Writing

Xx LordKiwii

No comments:

Post a Comment